Thursday, July 05, 2007

Busy Summer

Every summer I plan a ton of projects because it's summer and there should be plenty of time right?

Every summer I find myself busier than I was during the school year.

This summer has been pretty cool. I'm interning at a company called dphilms and getting a lot of great production experience. I'm also working with my friends on a new film company in Madison called BackflipFilms. I am quite excited about it's potential and I couldn't be happier with the group of guys I'm working with.

I really have no clue where all of this is going to lead me. I can see so many possible opportunities right now that I'm just overwhelmed by it so I continue to try to put my trust in God and have faith that He will lead me in the right direction. It will undoubtedly be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home