Saturday, March 03, 2007

In like a lion...

March came in like a lion, and somehow reminded me to break the 3 month break from blogging. Apparently google went ahead and bought blogger too, so I guess I'll be upgrading soon.

Google is buying everything. It makes me anxious when I think about things like that because I want to start a business. I mean really. Really I do, seriously totally want to start a business. But how the crap does one go about such a thing? I mean every business started somewhere, from the ground up. I guess I wonder sometimes if that will continue to happen, or if corporate giants like google with keep buying up little companies thereby increasing the barrier to entry.

Sometimes I feel like a little kid dreaming... my grandios plans of starting a production company and turning it into a job for myself. I guess I just have to continue to have faith that something will work out and maybe someday I can run a small film company. or maybe a large one? I think the hardest thing is finding someone to do that with you. I mean, I don't want to pry anyone away from their "real, adult, serious, stable" future job. It just frustrates me when I see how we've been shaped to think about working and making money and living our lives. I really want to reach people.

We've been entering lots of contests recently on our youtube account in hopes that we could win some cash prize or break through into the public spotlight. I think my entire motivation for doing this is just for security. I struggle with God so much. I just want to know the answers. I want to know that things will work out for me. I want to know what I will be doing 5 years from now. And God just won't give up the answer yet... I know that He will, but I struggle to be patient. I feel like if we could get some recognition for our films, then we could really make things that matter. I don't know, I guess I'm just feeling so small in a world where dorks can chat at their webcam everyday and have a huge fan base on youtube in the thousands.


Final though... I really feel called to serve God and his people in a bigger way. I don't know how and when but I feel like He has huge plans and I pray that I have the knowledge and courage to follow His lead.

Peace out

2 Comments:

Blogger fatanda said...

WRITE A NEW POST!!!!!!!!

ps. I love you

June 13, 2007 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

November 11, 2008 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home