Tuesday, June 06, 2006

summer blogging

It's hard to blog in the summer because there's not as much to procrastinate from...
Instead there's just nothing to do, so blogging feels like work.

SixtyfourandCloudy is playing for a wedding this coming week so we practiced this last weekend. We were asked to play at a graduation party at the last minute. It ended up being some nice live practice and it was a good time as well. (see, I feel drained just trying to put those sentences together) I'm pretty excited about some of the new songs we're adding and I really hope we can record our new originals soon. This next weekend should be pretty fun with the wedding and then going to six flags on Saturday! Ok.. that's it for now.

You should all check out the "fun link" update.

2 Comments:

Blogger fatanda said...

your face is work

June 06, 2006 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, i like that link. and GOOD, i'm glad you guys are going to be there on saturday! well, I'm glad Amanda is going to be there, I'm actually kind of upset that you're going to be there and I'm going to have to put up with your SHENANIGANS...

June 06, 2006 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home