Monday, April 24, 2006

Faq


I'm not feeling creative right now. I'm just posting because I see I haven't posted in a while. So this'll be just the facts (maybe).

For those of you that know my schedule, you'll notice the time this post was written overlaps with my biology lecture. That could mean I typed it sometime before or after and changed the time...

I just got done writing my final draft of my script for my film production class. That class is simply awesome. Let's see... this week is going to be a busy one. I'm performing in Jesus Christ Superstar on Wed, Fri, and Sat. We have a dress rehearsal tonight and tomorrow and SixtyfourandCloudy has a show at Cardinal Stritch this Thursday. So there are all of my evenings. During the day I'll be studying for OChem and Bio to see if I can survive the semester as well as editing my film for my final project.

This coming weekend will be great though! Amanda and I celebrate 5 years on Sunday. It'll be really good to see her this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger fatanda said...

way to put up THE picture! *sigh.. It will be nice to see you....

April 24, 2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

i am glad that you are following your heart. relationship, faith, and career wise. congrats!

May 01, 2006 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home