Sunday, March 05, 2006

Escape From Earth


...is a really awesome band.

I love rock shows. Alison booked a bunch of bands at Union South and asked a bunch of us to come. I'm glad I went.


I really love music but nothing is better than watching a singer pouring out their heart on stage. I won't say I'm jealous, but I'm so happy for those that have the chance to do that for a living.




Phil also acted in my daylight film project today. Nice work to him, it was nothing special but it took us a good 2 1/2 hours and he hung in there and even took a digger (twice) for the sake of art!


Anyway, here's this band...

  • "Beautiful" -Escape From Earth


  • "So Much More" is an awesome song but I couldn't download it...
    It's on www.myspace.com/escapefromearth though

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    They ARE a really good band. I watched the music video they have on myspace (which is also really good) of their song "Without." I think I like that song alot. Plus, the lead guitarist could do a great Will Farrell if he had a big belly. :)

    March 06, 2006 6:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home