Saturday, March 25, 2006

Thinking and Singing

What messed up people we are when we can't say that we're fully black or white. But whether we're absorbing or reflecting light, the Father sees all the colors in either.

I'm not exactly sure what I meant by this, but I left it as a comment on Petey Boy's Blog and I liked the way it sounded.

We are all the same in the Father's eyes. He loves us not for who we are, what we do, or what others think of us. There is no one that He loves more than you.

















Amanda came to visit during her spring break from school and amoung other things, we played at open mic night at the union. I can't even begin to express how much I love singing with her. I love the hair tingling feeling when we hit a harmony... and well, like I said I can't explain. Amanda's so amazing in so many ways, but for tonight, I'll highlight this one.

(switching gears)
We have some pretty crazy discussions and some pretty heated debates, eh guys? Let's remember that we're all the same in that we're all different. Anyway, for my part in this evening's disagreement... I'm sorry. =)

'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home