Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I need a hair cut.

It's been a while, ay?

I've gotta brush up on my "ay"s because I'm going to Vancouver next week. Yes, Vancouver. It should be a pretty awesome time, especially cause I'm going to edit some footage from the Evangelical Catholic Institue with a film maker from Canada to make some DVDs that will be sent all over!

School is over for the year... and that's pretty dang awesome. I didn't do so hot, but honestly, I'm so happy to be done... I don't really care.

I worked for eight hours at the engraving shop today.... UGH. I'm kind of excited to start my summer class. I can't wait for lifest.

I'm not in the mood to blog.

blech

SixtyfourandCloudy is playing for a wedding this summer. Woot.


<--This is Amanda.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sascha just leavin you some love!

-you know who!

(and don't ask me how i found this blog of yours...i am quite bored today).

May 18, 2006 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM EXCITED FOR LIFEST TOO!!! YIPPEEEEEE! WOO HOO!

hey, i put some pretty good pictures on facebook today, you should check them out.

May 21, 2006 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home