Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Finally a Post

The last lecture before I leave for Thanksgiving break... what a waste of time. I'm making a trade of this lecture's notes for a bunch of notes from lectures I missed, so I guess that's worth something. Thanksgiving break will fulfill a much needed rest. Unfortunately, I won't be able to totally rest because I've got a couple film projects to do over the break... but still, it'll be nice.

I was going to leave one more audio blog a few weeks ago cause they discontinued the service on Nov. 1, but I forgot to to that so I guess you'll just have to read my thoughts. (Although I was thinking it might be fun to leave a video blog sometime) While I'm talking about blogs I might as well address my extended absence from the blog scene. I'm not sure... I guess it may be that I'm not alone as much this year? I guess I blogged a lot last year cause I was often sitting around at my house alone and rather that talking to no one, I'd talk to my computer (or someone that would read my blog at a later time)

I'm not sure why, but I just don't feel inspired to write in this blog as much anymore. Maybe that's a good thing?

Amanda is so great. She came to Madison last night and is going to come to Bettendorf with Liz and I for Thanksgiving. It'll will be a lot of fun! Recently, Amanda, Aaron, and I filmed a music video for a contest for the song "So Cold I Could See My Breath" by Emery. I'm really excited about it and I feel like we really accomplished something awesome with this movie.



Anyway, I think that's enough for now. Here's a quick shout out to Amanda, Emilee, Heather, Tony, and Petey for being most likely to stumble onto this new post first even though I haven't posted in a while. Peter, that beatboxing guy in your blog is really cool... (p.s. do you know where my first film for the mayville film festival is? "A Summer Day")

peace out

3 Comments:

Blogger Petey Boy said...

I do indeed have a video tape of "A Summer Day" on it. I have the one you submitted to us as well as the tape that we played at the festival.

November 26, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger fatanda said...

"Amanda is so great".... I REALLY love you :)

November 27, 2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

johnnnnnnnnn. i hope you got that paper done yesterday. was it due today? "Lockedown"!

November 30, 2006 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home