Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ketchup

I'm always looking forward to that day when I'll have everything done by it's deadline and I'll have time to relax and just do things for fun... but I don't think that day is ever going to come.

I feel like I'm going to to better in school this year, but not because I'll stop getting things done last minute. I'll just enjoy what I'm doing more and put more effort into it. It's just that, I can see that school is going to sneak up on me and start before I'm ready again and I'm always going to be half a step behind. Maybe that's not a bad thing? I've done it pretty much all my life. But when other projects start piling up, it would be nice to be ahead.

As for my previous, audio post... I guess it got some reaction but not totally what I was looking for. That particular day I happened to be bored. My WHOLE summer wasn't boring... but some of it was. Who cares anyway... it was just me rambling on the phone. So in case you're wondering, Amanda (there's no sense in pretending that I'm not talking to you)... I really enjoyed Lifest and going to Boston was amazingly fun and I've really had a great time seeing you this summer!!!

...but sitting on my butt watching channel 3 is boring.

School is going to be fun, but also very different studying something that I enjoy. Hmm... anyway, here's hoping for a good year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home